For subscribers, the January 2022 issue of the CPI Update appears attached below, and deals with the following cases:
• Good faith and reasonable endeavours obligations - Brooke Homes (Bicester) Ltd v Portfolio Property Partners Ltd.
• Renewing agreements under the electronic communications code - On Tower UK Ltd v JH & FW Green Ltd.
• Annexation of pre-1926 restrictive covenants - Bath Rugby Ltd v Greenwood.
• Implied easements - Browning & Anor v Jack & Anor.
• Amended lease plans submitted for registration - Kenny-Frow v Ryan.
• Renewing leases under the 1954 Act - Saville-Edells & Saville-Edells v Jan.
There is also coverage of:
• The unsuccessful judicial review challenge of the Use Classes Order.
• Responses to the consultation on reforming the VAT land exemption.
• SDLT consultation on mixed property and MDR.
• LTT consultation on the additional homes surcharge.
• Standard clauses for First Homes section 106 agreements.
• Building regulations amendments for EV charging points.
• New updated residential conveyancing forms.
Published on 3 January 2022.