For subscribers, the April 2019 issue of the CPI Update appears attached below, and deals with the following cases:
- Can an easement be granted in a charge of part? - Taurusbuild Limited v McQue.
- Whether a landlord is in material breach of an agreement for lease - Mears Ltd v Costplan Services (South East) Ltd.
- Ground (f) and a reasonable prospect of planning - Warwickshire Aviation Ltd & Ors v Littler Investments Ltd.
- Forfeiture, relief and re-letting Golding v Martin.
- Rectification of the land register - Dhillon v Barclays Bank Plc.
In addition, there is coverage of:
- A Government select committee report on residential leasehold.
- Amendment to the domestic MEES regulations.
- Rentcharges and the statutory remedies under section 121 LPA 1925.
- Agreements to grant reversionary leases.
- Land Registry practice on consent restrictions.
- Professional conduct matters where undertakings are given by LLPs.
- Land Registry requisitions data.
- A new standard freehold enquiry form.
- Land registration - completion of the Land Register.
Published on 1 April 2019.