For subscribers, the July 2017 issue of the CPI Update appears attached below, and deals with the following cases:
- Is the benefit of covenants annexed to retained land? Sutton and East Surrey Water Plc v Kirby;
- Development, section 106 agreements and overage - Minerva (Wandsworth) Ltd v Greenland Ram (London) Limited;
- Assigning the benefit of contracts - General Nutrition Inv. Co. v Holland And Barrett Int. Ltd;
- Are unsafe premises in disrepair? - Dodd (Estate of Paul Dodd, deceased) v Raebarn Estates Ltd;
- Covenants for the retransfer of property - Jones & Anor v Oven & Anor.
In addition, there is coverage of:
- Releasing landlords on a transfer of the reversion.
- Disclosing overriding interests.
- Making outline applications.
- Using anti-fraud restrictions.
Published on 3 July 2017.