The following cases were reported in the March 2005 issue of the CPI Update:
- Groveholt Ltd v Hughes (High Court) - Overage agreement and the enforceability of an overage charge;
- BP International Ltd v Newcastle International Airport Ltd – Section 30(1)(g) LTA 1954; redevelopment;
- Strata Land and Developments Ltd v Jones - Option to purchase; options linked to planning permission;
- Lancecrest Ltd v Asiwaju - Landlord and tenant; rent review;
- Hilton v Barker Booth & Eastwood - Professional conduct; conflict of interests and duty of confidentiality;
- Colin Dawson Windows Ltd v Howard - Adverse possession; implied licence to occupy?
- Kinane v Mackie-Conteh - Contracts for sale; creation of an equitable charge; section 2 LP(MP)A 1989.
CPI Updates Sub-Category: